Absolute Reality in the Qur'an (Palgrave Series in Islamic by Masudul Alam Choudhury
By Masudul Alam Choudhury
Read or Download Absolute Reality in the Qur'an (Palgrave Series in Islamic Theology, Law, and History) PDF
Similar religious philosophy books
Can nature be evil, or grotesque, or mistaken? will we practice ethical worth to nature? From a compellingly unique premise, less than the auspices of significant thinkers together with Mary Midgley, Philip Hefner, Arnold Benz and Keith Ward, Is Nature Ever Evil? examines the value-structure of our cosmos and of the technological know-how that seeks to explain it.
Social thinkers in all fields are confronted with one unavoidable query: What does it suggest to be human within the twenty first century? This bold and groundbreaking ebook offers the 1st synthesis of historic, philosophical and sociological insights had to handle this query in a considerate and inventive demeanour.
Taking its cue from the renewed curiosity in theology between Marxist and politically radical philosophers or thinkers, this research inquires into the explanations for this curiosity in theology concentrating on the British literary theorist Terry Eagleton and the Slovenian thinker and psychoanalyst Slavoj Žižek, as modern favourite Marxist thinkers.
Within the author’s opinion there are 3 fundamental conceptions of human freedom - non-coercion, autonomy and indeterminism. He provides his concepts to outline, examine, distinguish and correlate those, no longer simply in regards to the liberty of the human will, but additionally and extra as a rule with reference to freedom in human existence and inspiration.
- Alternative für Christen?: Die AfD und ihr gespaltenes Verhältnis zur Religion (German Edition)
- The Emergence and Evolution of Religion: By Means of Natural Selection (Evolutionary Analysis in the Social Sciences)
- Religious Philosophy as Multidisciplinary Comparative Inquiry: Envisioning a Future for the Philosophy of Religion
- Spinoza: Theologisch-politischer Traktat (Klassiker Auslegen) (German Edition)
- God and the Universe
- The Extraordinary in the Ordinary: Seven Types of Everyday Miracle
Additional info for Absolute Reality in the Qur'an (Palgrave Series in Islamic Theology, Law, and History)