Algebraic Geometry (Dover Books on Mathematics) by Solomon Lefschetz
By Solomon Lefschetz
Read Online or Download Algebraic Geometry (Dover Books on Mathematics) PDF
Similar geometry & topology books
Topology is a huge topic with many branches largely classified as algebraic topology, point-set topology, and geometric topology. Point-set topology is the most language for a vast number of mathematical disciplines. Algebraic topology serves as a strong software for learning the issues in geometry and various different parts of arithmetic.
The first objective of this 2003 publication is to provide a quick creation to the most principles of algebraic and geometric invariant thought. It assumes just a minimum historical past in algebraic geometry, algebra and illustration thought. issues lined contain the symbolic strategy for computation of invariants at the house of homogeneous types, the matter of finite-generatedness of the algebra of invariants, the idea of covariants and buildings of specific and geometric quotients.
Minkowski geometry is one of those non-Euclidean geometry in a finite variety of dimensions within which distance isn't really 'uniform' in all instructions. This ebook provides the 1st accomplished therapy of Minkowski geometry because the Forties. the writer starts via describing the elemental metric houses and the topological houses of life of Minkowski house.
Hassle-free Topology: A Combinatorial and Algebraic process specializes in the appliance of algebraic ways to topological recommendations and theorems. The ebook first elaborates on a few examples of surfaces and their classifications. Discussions concentrate on combinatorial invariants of a floor, combinatorial equivalence, surfaces and their equations, topological surfaces, coordinates on a sphere and torus, and houses of the sector and torus.
- Donaldson Type Invariants for Algebraic Surfaces: Transition of Moduli Stacks (Lecture Notes in Mathematics)
- Algebras, Quivers and Representations: The Abel Symposium 2011: 8 (Abel Symposia)
- Geometrical Kaleidoscope (Dover Books on Mathematics)
- Analysis and Computation of Fixed Points: Proceedings of a Symposium Conducted by the Mathematics Research Center, the University of Wisconsin—Madison, ... University of Wisconsin--Madison ; no. 43)
- Algebraic Varieties (London Mathematical Society Lecture Note Series)
- Analysis and Geometry in Several Complex Variables: Proceedings of the 40th Taniguchi Symposium (Trends in Mathematics)
Additional info for Algebraic Geometry (Dover Books on Mathematics)